Buying and Selling your home is a big decision and you deserve the best representation in Northern Virginia.
Robyn Burdett has been helping clients successfully buy and sell homes in for over 28 years. During that time she has helped her clients navigate a wide variety of challenging issues and market conditions. She takes great pride in helping her clients understand the process so that they can make the right decisions to achieve their real estate goals. In addition, Robyn has proven negotiation skills that provide positive results for both her buyer and seller clients. That’s why 95% of Robyn’s business has been from repeat clients and referrals from both clients and other agents.
Robyn has taken her passion for real estate to the next level by volunteering at the local and state level association. She currently services on the Board of Directors at the Virginia Association of REALTORS, as well on numerous committees at the state level. In addition, she served on the local association Board of Directors, was Chairman of the ethics committee in 2009, which is currently has a volunteered to serve on again. Robyn was also appointed by the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors to be the REALTOR representative on the Fairfax County Economic Advisory Commission. Being involved at this level has increased Robyn’s level of professionalism and knowledge so she is able to provide better advice and service to her clients.
Real Estate Achievements
- Top 5% of Re/Max Agents Nationwide
- NVAR Top Producer & Diamond Club with over 25 years of Service
- NVAR Lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Re/Max 100% Club
- Prudential President’s Club, Top 3% Nationwide
- Consistently Top in Sales and Listings
- Professional Real Estate Broker
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- Graduate of REALTORS Institute, GRI
- Accredited Buyers Agent, ABR
- Certified Buyer Agent, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Certified Home finder Relocation Specialist
- Trained Relocation Specialist – Premiere Relocation, Boatmans Relocation, and PHH Home Equity
- Mount Vernon College, graduated BA in Marketing and International Affairs
- Virginia Real Estate Brokerage License
- National Association of REALTORS, active member
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS, past Board of Directors
- Virginia Association of REALTORS, Board of Directors
Real Estate Experience
- RE/MAX Living 2017 to Present
- RE/MAX Allegiance 2003 – 2017
- RE/MAX Xecutex, 1995 – 2003
- Prudential Preferred Properties, 1993 – 1995
- Long & Foster Realtors, 1988 – 1993
- Specializing in Residential Real Estate in Northern Virginia
- Foreclosure/REO Specialist: Worked with Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA), Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) , several national banks in the listing and selling of foreclosure properties.
- Relocation Specialists